Tuesday, October 20, 2009
BOONDI LADOO RECIPE (Indian Sweet)
Ingredients of this recipe:
1 cup Besan
1 pinch Kesari
1 pinch Cardamom powder
1 tbsp Rice flour
1 pinch Baking Powder
1 tbsp Melon seeds
1 tbsp Broken Cashew nut
2 cups Oil Sugar
1 cup Water
Method to make this recipe : boondi laddu:
1. Mix the flour, rice flour, baking powder and colour.
2. Make a smooth thick batter. Heat the oil. Take the batter and pour it over a
sieve with round holes.
3. Tap it gently with a spoon so that small balls of dough fall into the oil. Make
the balls and keep aside. Heat the sugar and water till reaches 1/2 thread
4. Mix in the kesari melon seed and cardamom powder and fried boondies. When the
mixture is still warm make into balls. Bondi Ladoo are ready to be served
5. If the mixture cools balls cannot be made as the sugar crystallizes.