Tuesday, October 20, 2009
BESAN LADOO RECIPE (Indian Sweet)
2 cups gram flour (besan)
11/2 cup sugar (grinded)
1 cup ghee
1 tsp each almonds, pistachios, cashew nuts (chopped)
1. In a kadhai mix gram flour and ghee over a low heat.
2. Keep constantly stirring to avoid lumps.
3. When it releases an appetizing smell, it is ready.
4. Remove from the heat and allow it to cool.
5. Add sugar and nuts to the gram flour and mix thoroughly.
6. Now form ping-pong size balls of the mixture.
7. Besan Laddoo are ready to be served.